The so-called “American Dream” has, in the past, been an ideal goal for people which almost always included owning real estate. Due to the recent slowing of the real estate market, however, home ownership is often seen as more of a nightmare than a dream. But it doesn’t have to be that way! Even in a slower economy, purchasing Ludlow VT real estate can still be a step toward achieving your own “American Dream!”
Inman News reminds us some of the benefits and advantages that being a home owner will always offer:
- • The opportunity to build equity and create wealth over time.
• Protection from rent increases or eviction at the whim of a landlord.
• The pleasures of a relatively larger home, suitable for a family, and with a backyard, garage or other auxiliary space.
• The freedom — design review boards notwithstanding — to improve, remodel or redecorate to suit one’s own style and budget.
• A variety of lucrative income-tax breaks.
• Pride of ownership and a greater sense of security and stability.
If you are considering purchasing Ludlow VT real estate, now is the time! Don’t let the negative media attention on the market get you down – home ownership is still a realistic and attainable goal for most Americans.