This is Vermont! All it needs is you and your creative flair. Some of the special features of this 3 bedroom, 2 bath Log home set on 7.8 acres are: 2 car detached garage, end of the road location partially finished basement, wood burning stove, and mountain view. The style you love at a price you can afford. Great value $223,275. #4025912
Slopeside Condo on Mount Ascutney. Only 6 miles from 91. Just think 1 week a month for 52 weeks. Unit includes a lockout that you can rent during your week. Ascutney offers: •30 km of beautiful Vermont trails
•8 cross-country ski loops
•Group & Private lessons offered.
No reason to rent for the season when you can have all this!
Offered for this low price: $89,900
In real estate terms this is, indeed, a buyer’s market–a time when the supply of South Central Vermont real estate for sale far exceeds the demand. And that is good news for those of you who are house hunting, for you may well find just the deal you’ve been looking for. You can certainly make an offer that is below the asking price and ask the seller to add upgrades, pay closing costs, or otherwise provide incentives for you to purchase that particular piece of South Central Vermont real estate. Even if you may be holding most of the cards, however, here are some tips to make your search easier and more successful.
- Get pre-approved for a loan
- Be knowledgeable about prices. Spend some time with a Realtor looking at comparables and recent sales in your target area so you’ll recognize a fair price.
- Check out property taxes in the area. High taxes can sometimes add hundreds of dollars to your monthly payment, something you need to know in advance.
THE IN-PERSON SEARCH:
- Ride with your Realtor. It’s better for you to concentrate on curb appeal and surroundings than on traffic.
- Dress comfortably and practically. Be prepared to remove your shoes, trek up and down stairs, tour the outside grounds, inspect corners, etc.
Calling Animal lovers and Veterinarians! Existing, established Pet Care Services Business with boarding, doggy day care, some grooming. 20 inside/outside kennels with permits in place for 20 more. Facility has room to expand to a full service Veterinary Clinic. Building, equipment and 6.74 acres are included. Excellent numbers and perfect location will make this the investment opportunity not to miss! $469,000.00 – Call or e-mail for more Info.