|A spacious and bright condo in picturesque Ludlow!
339 Fox Lane, Ludlow, VT 05149 (MLS # 4221754)
|Square Footage||1,717 sq ft|
|Lot Size||14,374 sq ft|
Located in picturesque Ludlow, this spacious and bright condominium is in a small community just minutes from Okemo and Jackson Gore. This desirable end unit includes four large bedrooms, each with its own bathroom; most of the bathrooms have been recently updated. As the former model unit, it uniquely has an additional window in the hallway, and the kitchen appliances have never been used. Exterior improvements include a new roof, siding, and recently replaced Andersen windows. With cross country ski trails only steps from your door, walking distance to Okemo Golf Course and shuttle service to the mountain resort, this home is ideal for anyone interested taking full advantage of an active Vermont lifestyle in a wonderful, scenic setting.
More information for this property:
|Excellent opportunity for first time home ownership or for skiers and outdoor enthusiasts looking to enjoy a second home close to Okemo Mountain!
107 Depot, Cavendish, VT 05153 (MLS # 4214411)
|Description||This is an excellent opportunity for those moving toward
home ownership for the first time, or for skiers and outdoor enthusiasts
looking to enjoy a second home close to Okemo Mountain. Complete with
a two bedroom apartment that offers income potential, this property
was renovated “from the studs up” in 2005 – 2006, and benefits
from the comfort, convenience and value of thorough updates. Vacationers
and long time residents alike will appreciate the appeal of the Proctorsville
and Cavendish, where small town charm, great views and iconic institutions
like the local general store provide a quality of life that is so often
missing. This is an exciting chance to own in this wonderful Vermont
community!More information regarding this property.
|Minutes to Skiing! With four bedrooms plus loft, there is plenty of room in this exceptional Winhall property!
25 Benson Fuller Drive, Winhall, VT 05155 (MLS # 4207662)
|Description||With four bedrooms plus loft, there is plenty of room in this exceptional Winhall property just minutes to skiing! Be captivated by the fantastic views from plentiful windows of this 1990 Garrison style home! After a day on the slopes, enjoy the warming glow of a crackling fire in the exquisite floor to ceiling stone fireplace, before the ultimate relaxation of the gas-fired hot tub. Dinner is served in either the spacious kitchen with breakfast bar or in the formal dining room. You will love the airy feel of this home, enhanced by the gleaming hardwood floors on the main floor which seem to glide seamlessly from one room to the other, and the cathedral ceilings in the family room and master bedroom. With three levels of spacious living area, this home offers more than ample room for creating memories. Enjoy the best of both worlds with views of the Green Mountain National Forest, while being just thirty five miles from bustling Brattleboro VT. A truly special mountain retreatMore information regarding this property|
I’ll let you in on a little secret. You could take the title of this blog and replace “Real Estate Agents” with your profession and you would increase your productivity! But Real Estate is my business and time management is a real challenge that I want to address from the perspective of being a Real Estate Agent.
With so many distractions, it is a wonder that real estate agents are productive at all. Working to become a highly productive real estate agent is an ongoing process. Creating habits that produce consistent results allows you to achieve your maximum potential. Between phone calls, emails, listing presentations, prospecting calls and buyer appointments, how do I stay productive?
I keep myself focused, alert and on tract with these five habits:
- Focus on the Most Important Tasks. Be mindful to focus on income generating tasks and tasks that produce results. Schedule time on your calendar and list out everything you will work on. Number each item and work through your list. Complete what you can during your scheduled time without any interruptions or distractions (see #2). Do this every day.
- Remove Distractions. The day can quickly get away from you between the phone, email, Internet and any other interruption. Turn it all off and stay focused on your task at hand. Don’t allow yourself a quick vacation on Facebook or getting off track by answering emails. Cut yourself off from all distractions, work down your list and take a break once you are complete.
- Use Positive Affirmations. Crazy, I know but they actually do work! They can take a negative attitude and turn it around just by repeating a few constructive, upbeat words.
- Take a Cat Nap. Making time and grabbing a few z‘s might seem like an odd productivity tip, but studies have shown that feeling refreshed after a nap can significantly improve concentration and performance. 30 minutes is all it takes.
- Set Daily Goals. Wake up each morning with your goals outlined. These should be incorporated into your daily tasks. Setting your sites on a goal each day offers clarity and promotes a more sustained drive.
Here’s a bonus. Break out of the norm. Don’t be afraid to branch out and try something that makes you a little uncomfortable. Stepping outside of your comfort zone can be an amazing place that offers growth potential you never believed possible. Whatever your profession, these habits will contribute to your productivity.
Until next time, Irene